Friday, March 11, 2011

Dear Husbandly One

You have no idea how much I mess with you, how much I screw with you when you're asleep. (Minds OUT of the gutter, please)

I have many hobbies that you know about, but I have hidden my favourite one from you for eight years now.

I love you.

No,seriously, "I love you" is my hobby.

My greatest delight is to wait until you are deeply asleep, and then say "I love you". Be it 11:00 pm, 2:00 am, or 6 o'clock in the morning, as soon as I say those words, you mumble "I love you too". Without fail, every time. You don't wake up, mind you, and sometimes what you say comes out as "Iwuvyewtooo", but you always always always always say it.

The MOST fun times are when I'm trying to get you up in the morning.

"Honey?"

No response, you're sleeping after all.

"Honey?"

No response.

"Hey baby, it's time to get up, come on."

No response.

"I love you."

Iwuvyewtoooo.

"Okay, c'mon babe, get up."

No response again.


I love that part. Well, actually I love every part of everything about us, but your subconscious reply to me has to be my favourite.

Well, except for the times that your "Iwuvyewtoo" is also accompanied by your arms reaching up for me blindly. THAT, that is my favourite part.

Always,
Irma

1 comment:

Metal Queen said...

love, sweet and pure love. it is everything. :)